Saturday, July 24, 2010

Watch Hunting and Fishing Shows Online

If you are someone like me who enjoys fishing when ever you can you probably also enjoy watching fishing shows on television. I enjoy watching these shows to see the fish they are catching but also to learn new techniques, see the lures they are using, and any other equipment they are using. Well, I came across this website that is dedicated to showing fishing and hunting shows online. It is called MyOutdoorTV.com.

The website is set up very well and it is extremely easy to find what you are looking for. When you click on the fishing tab it offers fishing shows for fresh water fishing and also salt water fishing. When I clicked on a Bill Dance show it loaded up very quickly and played smoothly. On the right hand side of the screen it listed a big handful of other episodes I could watch. It has a title for each episode along with a small written summary of the show.

It also has a selection of hunting shows you can watch, although I will be sticking to the fishing shows. The site also lists many outfitters for hunting and fishing that you can look into. It looks like they are all in the United States.

The great thing about the site is that it offers you the chance to watch these shows when ever you want. All you have to do is click on the show you want to watch and you are all set. Give the site a chance and I am sure you will bookmark it like I did.

1 comment:

  1. I love watching fishing shows. I have a PVR so I can record all my favorite fishing shows while I am out fishing.

    I have never been to the MyOutdoorTV.com before, pretty cool. The first thing I checked out was the video on fly fishing for Brim.

    We still have to get out in my float tubes and try fly fishing for those chain pickerel. You haven't fought a pickerel until you fight one on the fly rod. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete